What are the BH3 statistics?
RUN STATISTICSThe 'Run statistics' menu contains the *OFFICIAL* BH3 statistics from the founding of BH3 in September 1996. All the yearly statistics contain Hasher's name, handle and category as well as the number of runs the individual has chalked up. Hashers are divided into the following categories:
- Member: BH3 member with 10 or more runs last 12 months
- Lazy Member: BH3 member with less than 10 runs last 12 months
- Drop out: A sometime-BH3 member who has not run for at least 2 years
- Visitor: Belongs to another Kennel
- Guest: Does not belong to another Kennel and observed on less than 10 runs
Being a small club, the turnout on runs has on average been 13 Hashers since September 1996 and an average of 19 hashers in 2018. After runs, the hare provides a light supper for the pack. This info has been regularly recorded from run #110, so Nosh-info is only shown from 1998.